Wedding Ceremony - Wedding Order of Service
2 months before:
- Finalise the Wedding Order of Service for the ceremony and order printed sheets.
- Post invitations with Wedding gift list and directions to church / venue and reception.
- Send out "Thank You" notes as gifts arrive.
- Organise the Wedding Favours for your guests and relatives.
- Check all prior bookings to make sure details are correct.
- Purchase accessories, shoes, wedding veil and presents for attendants.
- Groom, Best Man and Ushers need to organise their Wedding suits.
- Bridesmaids need to order their long beautiful bridesmaids dresses to complement your outfit
- Book hairdresser / make up appointments for morning of Wedding.
- Wedding order of service details and wedding ceremony order of service
One Month Before
- Make sure everyone in the Wedding party knows what they have to do and when.
- Inform banks etc. that you are changing your surname.
- Compile the music list for your wedding reception
2 weeks before
- Draw up a seating table plan for the reception.
- Confirm the number of guests with your reception venue.
- Pack early for the honeymoon.
- Try on the complete Wedding outfit.
- Arrange a rehearsal at the church or venue.